Monday, June 9, 2008
Sunday outing..!
Woke up late because of watching the opening 2 matches of Euro 2008 at my friend house. After a while I leave house again coz my friends and I are meeting for soccer session at our home ground at Lam Soon near CCK. LOL!
Went back home and bathe and went out again. Then around 7 meet up my friends again at Kallang to eat the famous Claypot rice store at Geylang lor 33. Food is alright, price is reasonable but there are still many dishes we never order. Next, our group is splitted, one group of 3 went to massage at Geylang, the other took my friend car and drove aimlessly. >.< 7 person squeeze a car, some more I must sit on my friend's lap. In the end, we finally reach a stop which is a holland V, bought a drink and move on again to Bishan prawn fishing.
Quite a new experience as I haven even been to fishing. Never catch any prawn. T.T
No beginner luck. Ha! it is 30 dollars for 3 hours, the other duration such as an hour or 2 is not worth the money. If u dun wanna stay for 3 hours, u can stick to 2 and keep the 1 hour for the next visit. after 3 hours, me XM JX and ST took cab and went back home while the others went to bbq the prawns that we have all caught.
Destiny. Fate. Life. @ 10:01 AM