About Me.


Ho Lei Chiang Jayden.
12 September(Virgo).
Music Lover
Bukit Batok Kid
SNSD FAN [TAEYEON]

Chat.



Links.

Clive
Aw Siong
Ming Kai

Swiss Destiny
Da Lei

Raisa
Wenling

Desmond
Ah Wam
Jing Hui
c00lover
Syaza
Isaac
Jia Hao

李佳颖
林佩芬


Music.

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

我想要的.

` Degree holder GAVE UP!
` Travel to Korea / Taiwan / Hong Kong for vacation
` Toto prize above SGD$5000
` Save up my 1st S$10,000
` 简单的爱情
` Digital camera
` Camera phone
` Laptop for my own
` ORD w/ Pink IC
Credits.

[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
Image: Seorin@soshified.com
**DO NOT REMOVE

Tuesday, September 9, 2008
POP..!!

POP LOH!!! I managed to finish the 24km.. haha.. damn shag.. still got abrasion on my right thigh.. can feel the pain during the bath just now.. jockey caps high up in the sky..

Time has travelled faster than I thought.. still can remember the things that occurred on first day of enlistment and now we are leaving the place and I really gonna miss the people that I have met.. the exercises we did in BMT. Army had filled up another stage of my life.. experiences gained during this 3 months are just very hard to explain in words.. I feel it is a very memorable event for all the things that happens throughout.. I hope my buddies that have known during this 3 months will be with me for my whole life.. especially my buddy.. "yong yong", "monk", "boss". There will never be another buddy better than him.. motivate me.. help me when I need them and lastly joke with me.. u are the BEST!!

Gonna miss the days in Tekong.. now everyone will posted to different places.. must keep in contact okie? wish everyone will do their best in whatever they do.

Destiny. Fate. Life. @ 8:16 PM