Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Pasir Ris Camp
Have posted to a new working environment which is the other end of Singapore.. Previously in OCS.. always wanted a staff appointment and now I finally got it.. thinking back is it a good decision to put staffwork as my first choice..
Well, met alot of new faces especially those specialist.. so many of them call me Sir which I am not used to it.. in return I also call them Sir.. haha! The people are quite nice and friendly.. especially my training branch.. filled with laughter and jokes.. LOL! Had a mini introduction with the new department.. finally I must start to step my foot ahead and be confident in whatever tasks I am doing.. no more spoonfeeding and solutions will come to you easily..
Today after work went to town to epicentre.. my iTouch got some problem with the wake/sleep button.. it is intermittent and irritates me alot.. to fix this need to remove the whole backing of the iTouch.. which will cost me $274.. 0.o Trade in will only get a value of $70 so I decide to live with it..
On the way to the bus stop back home.. one foreign lady approach me.. thought she was asking directions in town but end up asking me for a model part-time.. LOL! Ikinda stunned.. do I really have that qualities? haha.. i doubt so.. the way I dressed can impressed her, something must be wrong.. I look so soldier with the hairstyle and black glasses.. just a simple Tee and jeans sneakers.. with the army bag.. LOL!
(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight
By Shania Twain
Destiny. Fate. Life. @ 10:34 PM