About Me.


Ho Lei Chiang Jayden.
12 September(Virgo).
Music Lover
Bukit Batok Kid
SNSD FAN [TAEYEON]

Chat.



Links.

Clive
Aw Siong
Ming Kai

Swiss Destiny
Da Lei

Raisa
Wenling

Desmond
Ah Wam
Jing Hui
c00lover
Syaza
Isaac
Jia Hao

李佳颖
林佩芬


Music.

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

我想要的.

` Degree holder GAVE UP!
` Travel to Korea / Taiwan / Hong Kong for vacation
` Toto prize above SGD$5000
` Save up my 1st S$10,000
` 简单的爱情
` Digital camera
` Camera phone
` Laptop for my own
` ORD w/ Pink IC
Credits.

[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
Image: Seorin@soshified.com
**DO NOT REMOVE

Saturday, March 12, 2011
Wallet Lost

Went to celebrate my Grandpa birthday today at Teck Whye Coffeeshop near Ah gong place. Food was delicious and cheap although it is just this few dishes. You do not really need to spend much for a birthday. A simple meal like this would satisfy a person's heart.

Went over to my aunt place which is also walking distance from the coffeeshop. Been quite awhile since I went up to her house. no major changes to the layout but as my cousins are grown up so they separate rooms, both rooms are in a mess. A habit to stay tidy need to be nurture since young but I guess they have past the age. Only when my Aunt personally do room inspections then things will start moving. haha. Saw a keyboard, starting playing, but dunno anything and kept pressing different keys. HA! found a korean phase book, interesting, when will I start learning my 1st foreign language?

Left my aunt place and realize my wallet is not in the bag anymore. The last time I touched it is when I took out money for paying the dinner bills, I am totally clear that I never touch it again till I realize it is lost. After took out $15 dollars, I assume that I never keep the wallet in the bag and left it on my lap top of bag. While moving off, I turned to check my seat again but saw nothing, but at the same time never went to check my bag. I guessed it must be on the floor, not a sound made, never hit my toes. =( Went to the Police post, report IC lost, got a police report and cancelled my ATM card.

Start of the year and met with a few misfortunes, not very smooth so far. Almost every mon-fri, I will offer my prayers by burning incense sticks during evening, I will always for pray 3 things, everyone to stay healthy, work to be fine and smooth and to be financially stable for the family. I even told the 2 passengers sitting behind me just now how to take bus as they were over-stops. Doing many good deeds to hope for a return, but all the hopes does not occur on me, the more I hope, the more it will not happened. Life is fated? destiny? or God just want me to experience the feeling of reporting a case to the Police for the first time in my life. I can only say is that you cannot push the blame to anywhere when you are careless. =(

" No matter how many times you fall, just pull yourself back up. Bravery comes from falling 100 times but climbing back up 101 times.."


Destiny. Fate. Life. @ 11:12 PM