` Degree holder GAVE UP!
` Travel to Korea / Taiwan / Hong Kong for vacation
` Toto prize above SGD$5000
` Save up my 1st S$10,000
` 简单的爱情
` Digital camera
` Camera phone
` Laptop for my own
` ORD w/ Pink IC
Okie, study mode starts. I have finally experience the full-time work plus part-time studies. It is no joke. Only when I look back that I need to revised the notes that was go through that day, there is actually no time. It will be kinda late when I reach home and after my bathe is almost time to sleep. Looks like I can only put weekends for studies, but i got so many shows to watch each week, time management must be properly organised. Must force myself to cut down the urge of powering up the laptop so I can have sufficient sleep for work and studies everyday. Is going to be this way for the next 4 years. Will I be able to finish smoothly?
Shared with you a song that stuck in my head for quite some time and I actually repeated the song again and again till I dunno the actual counts. LOL!
" Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."