About Me.


Ho Lei Chiang Jayden.
12 September(Virgo).
Music Lover
Bukit Batok Kid
SNSD FAN [TAEYEON]

Chat.



Links.

Clive
Aw Siong
Ming Kai

Swiss Destiny
Da Lei

Raisa
Wenling

Desmond
Ah Wam
Jing Hui
c00lover
Syaza
Isaac
Jia Hao

李佳颖
林佩芬


Music.

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

我想要的.

` Degree holder GAVE UP!
` Travel to Korea / Taiwan / Hong Kong for vacation
` Toto prize above SGD$5000
` Save up my 1st S$10,000
` 简单的爱情
` Digital camera
` Camera phone
` Laptop for my own
` ORD w/ Pink IC
Credits.

[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
Image: Seorin@soshified.com
**DO NOT REMOVE

Friday, November 2, 2012
SAF Officer's Creed

Write it down somewhere before I forgot. HAHA! Motivated after watching Guards Conversion Course on Youtube.

I am an officer of the Singapore Armed Forces. 

My Duty is to lead, to excel and to overcome.

I lead my men by example.
I answer for their training, morale and discipline.

I must excel in everything I do. 

I serve with pride, honour and integrity.

I will overcome adversity with courage, fortitude and determination.

I dedicate my life to Singapore.




GOLF WING THE BEST.. Whoo YAH!

Destiny. Fate. Life. @ 8:19 PM